Personalised Customer Service
- When you call us you will be talking to the actual staff that work at the paintball field – not a call centre in a faraway place.
- When you play with us, you will find our staff very professional and friendly. Paintball Sports is an employer of choice, so all the staff are happy to be there and just love seeing people enjoying themselves safely.
No Hidden Costs
- We understand that as the organiser, it can be hard to know exactly how many people in your group will be able to make it on the day, so we don’t insist on non-refundable/non-transferable pre payments that can leave you SERIOUSLY out of pocket. All we ask for is a flat $100 deposit to lock your booking in – And the deposit is FULLY REFUNDABLE on the day.
- And there are no credit card fees charged when paying your deposit, or paying for your pack on the day.
- There are no extra charges for entry or equipment hire.
- We are very flexible with our session times as we understand not everyone can make a 09.00AM start on the day.
- We recommend a minimum group size of 14 for a private session, as with fewer players the games are over quicker.
- If you only have a few players, we have join up sessions so that is not a problem .
- In between the join up sessions, we run private sessions every half hour.
- You have the choice with us, join up with other like-minded people, or have a private session for your special day.
- Assuming your group arrives on time, we can have any sized group signed in, issued with equipment, safety briefed, and out playing in 30 minutes. There is nothing worse than arriving on time and then standing around for an hour or more before you start playing.
A cooler climate than Adelaide.
- Situated at Kuitpo Forest in the Southern Mount Lofty ranges, our summer temperatures are often significantly cooler than Adelaide.
- Check out the 7 day forecast for Kuitpo here http://www.weatherzone.com.au/sa/mount-lofty-ranges/kuitpo
- Don’t be swayed into playing at some fly blow dust bowl out in the mallee country!
Awesome county side.
- Our outdoor playing fields are situated in a natural bush setting making the paintball games more realistic and authentic.
- Each of our playing fields has its own safe area with drinking fountains to rest and refresh without having to keep your mask on after each game. Extra paintballs are also available out on the fields should you need them. This means you don’t have to keep your mask on and trudge long distances back to a Base Camp every time you want a rest, drink, or need more paintballs. Over the course of the day this makes a huge difference, especially if you have to trudge back through soft sand.
The combination of the above amounts to the best Paintballing experience in Adelaide.